Question:
How can I get XM Satellite radio in my home?
river85715
2007-05-10 23:29:06 UTC
I just bought a new car that is factory equipped with XM radio. I have fallen in love with it. I don't even listen to my local stations anymore. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to bring XM into my home without spending loads of money? I'd like to do it the least expensive way and the least troublesome way. Thanks.
Five answers:
hasdad62
2007-05-11 09:32:58 UTC
they sel a converter for your home at walmart. check with them.
leonard bruce
2007-05-11 18:45:09 UTC
Through cable TV or Satellite Direct TV/ Dish Network
Chief Paduke
2007-05-11 06:33:52 UTC
You can get the music channels from DirecTV or XM's website.....

..or you could get an antenna and just hang it out the window..(Cheap..but works)..
SPARKY
2007-05-12 03:19:46 UTC
THE CHEAPEST WAY IS AOL.COM AND SIGN UP FOR AN EMAIL ADDRESS THEN YOU CAN ACCESS XM RADIO IF YOU HAVE BROADBAND CONNECTION.
2007-05-13 20:16:38 UTC
cable TV or

Satellite ....