Question:
Can anyone help me with "This Day in History" trivia for US99 & 106.1 & others 1/18/10?
2010-01-17 18:44:19 UTC
Good Evening & Morning! I and the count down starts! If you have off today enjoy it.

January Birthdays & Anniversarys:Grandmom3 (NancyK) 6th (44th ann), blondie 8th, Dakota 16th (Stacie R son’s),Carole 19th (my mom in law! she is the best), JP 23 on the 23rd (my son),Dustin the DustBall 27th (beechers grandboy)

Prayers are still being said daily for all of our Trivia Friends and Family and hoping all will continue to get stronger as each day passes.

We have some new names again! Welcome! and one we have not seen in a long time, nice to see you.

Thank You in advance!
44 answers:
juzzy1206
2010-01-18 02:16:52 UTC
WBEE 92.5

Country: B

Pop: C

Intell: A

Champion: C

History: B

Rock: A

Artist: Bra

Song: Alc

Games: Red

Jobs: Radio Shack Corp.

Trip: Quenchers Saloon

Works: Comparable to Texas

Flowers: Green
Doris H
2010-01-18 05:49:16 UTC
Good Morning

Intelligent: A They lose kinetic energy

Champions: C Max McGee

Game: red

Hot Jobs: Sutter Health

HSW: comparable to Texas

Music: C OK It's Alright With Me

Pop: C 27-Jan

U.S. History: B Missouri

Tripvine: Quenchers saloon

Video on Demand: Two

Sleuth Count

Sleuth Count

B95

625 Flipper

925 Google

B2W Michael Buble

425 signal

WRVE

cct Fallen Angel

940 Robert Downey Jr

1110 The Count

Mystery Mony Mony

710 volunteer

scramble Golden Globes

MCT A Double Ear Infection

FLY

8am Ruby

10am Football

3pm peanut

7pm puppy

Prayers to all
JC
2010-01-18 10:18:47 UTC
LONE STAR 92.5 - Ft. Worth/Dallas, Texas

Trivia for 01/18/2010

Are You More Intelligent than a Middle-S... => a) They lose kinetic energy.

Babes => both

Champions => c) Max McGee

Classic Rock Challenge => a) Elton John

Classic Video On Demand => a police officer

Games 'n eCards Trivia => Red

Hot Jobs Trivia => Sutter Health

HowStuffWorks.com Trivia => Comparable to Texas

Pop Goes Trivia => a) Little Ricky

Sleuth Trivia => COUNT ($100 Talbots.com Gift Certificate pg4)

This Day in History => b) Missouri

TripVine Trivia => Quenchers Saloon

Healthy Samples Trivia => and much more...
pj0685
2010-01-18 17:59:53 UTC
CISN FM

7 - Consider Me Gone

7:15 - massage

9 - Southern Voice

Work - Travel

10:15 - Cruise

Noon - Rodney Atkins

2:00 - It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

2:15 - Shopping

4:15 - Fruit

5 - The Last Saskatchewan Pirate

Most Wanted - Gettin' You Home

8:15 - speedo

630 CHED

Edmonton Oilers Mystery Player - Robert Nilsson

Ed Layton - 347

Games 'n eCards Trivia - red

Sleuth - count

Oasis - Please

HSW comparable to Texas

JOE FM

Maureen's Last word - James Cameron

Wordsmithing - bargain

9- I`m On Fire

11 - Spirit in the Sky

2 - Bent

6 Chasing Cars
tjcmstables
2010-01-18 16:02:43 UTC
US 99.5 Chicago

Artist - Lady Antebellum

Andy's - Key Lime Concrete

106.1 WMIL

Artist - Emerson Drive

Cafe - Salsa

Town - Hales Corners

Facebook - Martin Luther King, JR

Basketball Team - Butler Bulldogs

Sleuth - Count

Karen's Kritter - Pumpkin

Mitch Morgan's Top 35 (#20) - Danny Gokey

Hot Jobs - Sutter Health

TripVine Trivia - Quenchers

Healthy Samples Trivia - and much more

Country Music Video On Demand - a briefcase

How Stuff Works (Pacific Ocean) - Comperable to Texas

Prayers for all - we all need them. Extra special prayers for all of our little ones, YA friends with extra needs and those with special requests.

Have a great start of the week everyone.

jcm (Janet)
PlaysTooMuch
2010-01-17 21:03:16 UTC
Hot Jobs : Radio Shack

TripVine : Quenchers Saloon

HSW : comparable to Texas

WRVE, 99.5, Albany, NY

CCT : Fallen Angel

9:40 : Robert Downey Jr.

MCT : a double ear infection

11:10 : The Count

Scramble : Golden Globes

7:10 : Volunteer

B95, WYJB

Early Bee : Flipper

FLY 92

10 AM : Football

3 PM : Peanut

7 PM : Puppy

Are You More Intelligent : a) They lose kinetic energy

Champions : c) Max McGee

Pop Goes Trivia : c) 27-Jan

Music Pop Quiz : a) TRUE (Ocean Eyes by Owl City)

Music Trivia : c) OK It's Alright With Me (by Eric Hutchinson)

Games 'n eCards Trivia : Red

This Day in History : b) Missouri

Variety Video : Two

Healthy Samples Trivia : And much more . . .
Mustang Al
2010-01-18 10:30:01 UTC
94.7 WLS FM CHICAGO ILLINOIS TRUE OLDIES CHANNEL

8:45am=Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

9:45am=All Right Now

R/R Calendar=Neil Diamond

R/R Machine=Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

4:25pm=Penny Lane

5:25pm=You Should Be Dancing

ABC=Multiples

Games=Red

Hot Jobs=Sutter Health

Sleuth=Count

HSW=Comparable To Texas

Tripvine=Quenchers

Featured Links

Music Test

99.5 WUSN CHICAGO ILLINOIS

Artist=Lady Antebellum

Andys=Key Lime Concrete

Surveys

Hot Jobs=Sutter Health

ABC=Multiples

Tripvine=Quenchers

Featured Links

GAC SUPERFAN

Watch/Bonus=Suzanne

ABC=Multiples

Sleuth=Count

Trivia

Tattoos=Montgomery Gentry

Dierks=Every Mile A Memory

Bigger=Joe Diffie

Beach=Sand

Songwriter=Faith Hill

Married=George Jones

Featured Links

Top 20 Bonus Code - gacsuperfan

Streets Bonus Code - Superfan Week - suzanne

Monday Superfan Week Watch and Win #1 - A

Monday Superfan Week Watch and Win #2 - D

TRIVIA

Monday's Trivia - 3

Monday's Trivia - Little Rock, AR

BONUS CODES

Monday Bonus Code 5pm EST - shine

Monday Bonus Code 6pm EST - honkeytonk

Monday Bonus Code 7pm EST - superfan

Monday Bonus Code 9pm EST - shine

Monday Bonus Code 10pm EST - honkeytonk

Monday Bonus Code 11pm EST - superfan

Monday Bonus Code 8pm 12am= Fly

Monday Facebook Bonus Code - sweet

Monday Twitter Bonus Code - twang

Scavenger Hunt - Alan Jackson - ajphoto

Scavenger Hunt - Martina Mcbride - martina

Scavenger Hunt - Sara Evans - evansuper

Scavenger Hunt - Trace Adkins - tadkins

95.9 WERV THE RIVER NAPERVILLE ILLINOIS

Bonus=MLK Day

98.3 WCCQ COUNTRY JOLIET ILLINOIS

Artist=Alabama

SEMPER FI Mustang Al
Stacie R
2010-01-17 19:27:49 UTC
Good Morning from Medford, WI!

TRIVIA for 1/18/10:

Are You More Intelligent: a) they lose kinetic energy

Champs: c) Max McGee

Country Music: b) “Somebody Like You” by Keith Urban

HowStuffWorks: comparable to Texas

Games: red

Music: b) Bill Haley

Music Pop Quiz: a) true

Hot Jobs: Sutter Health

Classic Rock Challenge: a) Elton John

Classic Video: a police officer

Pop Goes: c) 27-Jan

Sleuth: count

History: b) Missouri

Tripvine: Quenchers Saloon

Healthy Samples: and much more

BIG CHEESE 107.9, WBCV, Wausau, WI:

Midnight Cheese Cut: Double Vision

Horoscope: feathers

Bonus Band: Tubes

Cheese Sleeze: settlement

10 am Cheese Cut: You Really Got Me

3 pm Cheese Cut: Back in Black

Quittin’ Time Quiz: bubble

7 pm Cheese Cut:

Cheese Council: ICECOLD

Tanning Studio: solstice

WAXX 104.5, Eau Claire, WI:

6:12: slurp

7:12: precious

9:12: tan

1:12: fake

4:12: quarrel

Smart Alex: the first pair of shoes they bought

Big 5 Rewind: Temporary Home-Carrie Underwood
Blue814
2010-01-18 09:41:52 UTC
ABC worked for; Champions; Pop goes Trivia; This Day in U.S. History; Music Trivia; Are you More Intelligent;

Sleuth; COUNT

Games; In the game Alphabet Soup, the word “saltine” appears in which color? red

HSW; the Ultimate Pacific Ocean Quiz.; tex

Variety Video on Demand; two

Tripvine...What Saloon sponsors Stoutfest? quenchers

Hot Jobs; Click on View Top 100 Companies. What is #20? health

Dice Trivia; none today

How to Arrange Flowers; When you begin your arrangement, which part of your bouquet should you begin with? green

WRVE 99.5

CCT; fallen angel

9;40 password; robert downey jr

11;10 password; The count

Kev's mystery song; mony mony (tuesday; sweet emotion)

Kev's word scramble; golden globe (tuesday; avatar)

River Trivia; a double ear infection

Fly 92

8am - Ruby

10am - Football
Urbanmonkey

Tripvine: Quenchers Saloon
Irene
2010-01-18 14:33:02 UTC
B95.5 wyjb Albany, NY

Listen & Win Code Words:

Early Bird (6:25am) = Flipper

9:25am = Google

Back to Work Perk (1pm) = Michael Buble

4:25pm = Signal

Trivia Answers:

Are you smarter than a Middle Schooler? = C

Champions = C

Games 'n eCards = Red

Hot Jobs = Sutter Health

HowStuffWorks = Comparable to Texas

Music = C

Sleuth = Count

Pop Goes = C

This Day in U.S History = B

TripVine = Quenchers Saloon

Health Samples = And much more

How to Arrange Flowers = When you begi your arrangement, which part of your bouquet begin with? Green
Char
2010-01-18 09:36:10 UTC
Good morning everyone, hope you all have a great day!

Please remember to give everyone a THUMBS UP!

I hope the following trivia, songs and words are the ones you need.

If you want the trivia answer, otherwise, just type ABC

City Nicknames from Around the World - A

Country Music Trivia - A

Classic Rock Challenge - B

Games 'n eCards Trivia - RED

Hoaxes and Urban Legends - A

HowStuffWorks.com Trivia - COMPARABLE TO TEXAS

Sleuth Trivia -COUNT

Sports Trivia - A

This Day in Canadian History - B

Osis Juno Trivia - PLEASE

WORD OF THE DAY - C105 - GOOD

COUNTRY 105 SONGS

7:00 AM - MUD ON THE TIRES

Legends Lunch - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

3 @ 3 - HISTORY IN THE MAKING

QWS - THE WORLD

Q107 SONGS

7:30 AM - LAYLA

Legends Lunch - EDGE OF SEVENTEEN

2:00 PM - YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG

AC -
Nana
2010-01-17 21:52:02 UTC
WGAR 99.5 Cleveland, Ohio Monday 01/18/10

Free Bonus Pts - Win Prizes (win)

Artist - Josh Turner (jos)

Mantel's Video - Silver (sil)

City - Waite Hill (wai)

Flashback -Standing On The Edge Of Goodbye ~ John Berry

(sta)

5 Trivia -Gary Allen ~ New Album ~ Get Off comes out March 9 (gar)

R U more ...? - a ) They lose kinetic energy.

Champions - c ) Max McGee

Country Music - b) "Somebody Like You" by Keith Urban

Country Video - a briefcase (pick and submit)

Games n' eCards -Red

Pop Goes - c) 27-Jan

This Day in History -b) Missouri

Sleuth -

Hot Jobs - Sutter Health (hea)

TripVine - Quenchers Saloon (qu)

HSW -The Ultimate Pacific Ocean Quiz -comparable to Texas (tex)

Healthy Samples - And Much More... (and)

winjosilwaistagarbcredheandqutex
Prettygirl61
2010-01-18 05:56:09 UTC
Good Morning Everyone! Enjoy the day off whoever has it.

For WBEE 92.5 Rochester NY

Are You More Intelligent - A

Champions - C

Country Music - B

Games N Cards - Red

Hot Jobs - Sutter Health

How Stuff Works - Comparable to texas

Pop Goes - C

This Day In History - B

Trip Vine - Quenchers Saloon
sharp_sue
2010-01-18 06:08:44 UTC
Hi Everyone - Huntsville, AL

Thumbs Up, Pleaase

Are You more Intelligent than a Middle Schooler? a) They lose kinetic energy.

Champions: c) Max McGee

Games n' eCards - Red

Music Trivia: b) Bill Haley

Pop Goes Trivia: c) 27-Jan

This Day in History: b) Missouri

Sleuth - count (cou)

Have a wonderful day - Be happy and keep smiling

Slept in this morning since I have the day off
2010-01-18 06:28:04 UTC
Happy Monday one and all..

Hope everyone has a great and safe week end.

Here we go again another work week starting unless you are off for MLK Day..

Prayers are going out to all of our family and friends.. Bless us all.

Thumbs up to everyone. Remember to come back and give a thumbs up to those who have answered after you.

Andy's - Key Lime Concrete

Artist - Lady Antebellum

Games n' eCards - Red

Trip Vine - Quenchers Saloon

Hot Jobs - Sutter Health

Joan K
babycat910
2010-01-18 05:00:51 UTC
Good Morning 1/18/10

kykx-105.7 -Longview Tx

Sunny 106.5-Tyler Tx

Are You More Intelligent than a middle shooler=a) they lose kinetic energy

Champ= c) Max McGee

Country Music=b) “Somebody Like You” by Keith Urban

HSW.COM comparable to Texas(Tex)

Games=red

Music=C) ok It's alright with me

Hot Jobs=Suffer Health(hea)

Pop Goes=c) 27-Jan

History-b)Missouri

Tripvine=Quenchers(Que)

Sleuth=count

How To arrange Flowers=Green(gre)

Words-KyKx

705=State

805=Federal

1205=Holiday

505=Today

Words=Sunny

710=Phone

810=ring

1110=answer

410=call
beecher
2010-01-18 08:43:17 UTC
Howdy Friends! Hello Monday.

"Strange Folks"...gotta luv em! Who else is gonna? : )

The Great Lady Antebellum is your Artist Code, Kids.

Got me a really sore Beeee-Hind Saturday nite, watching the GREATEST Basketball game EVER. GrandBoy #1 hit the 3 point WIN, in overtime, with 4 seconds remaining. AWESOME! Brought down the House! (& the Cheerleaders took notice, adding a FLIRTY chant : ). Grandmaws STILL got goosebumps & a tear in her eye. What FUN!

Have a good Monday, while I hang on to Saturday.

B : )

$$$$$$$$$ E D I T $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

US99 NASCAR CODE---safer barrier

(I heard it)
?
2010-01-17 20:03:27 UTC
US99 (Chicago) Codes of Day

(Updating them as they come in, check back)

Artist (Mon) – Lady Antebellum

Andy’s Frozen Custard (Mon) – Key Lime Concrete

Nascar (Mon) – Safer Barrier

Taylor (Mon) – The Way I Loved You

Newsletter (1/12) – Paisley

Newsletter (1/13) – Turner

All Acess – Phil

Music Committee – Toby Keith

Josh Turner Photo Gallery – Haywire

Trivia:

Best Net – Walmart

Beyond The Rack – Designer Brands At Exclusive Prices

Dice – Many

Free College – Confirm your registration

Free Fly – Kelloggs Special K

Games & Cards – Red

Healthy Samples – And Much More

Hot Jobs – Sutter Health

How Things Work – Comparable To Texas

iwon – Ask

Photo Works – Redeem Free Calendar

Quill – Copypaper

Send Earning – Jill N

Sleuth Trivia – Count

Tripvine – Quenchers

Thanks everyone for the thumbs up!!!!!

:) Marvin
earthangels720
2010-01-17 19:28:45 UTC
Monday

January 18, 2010

(Trivia) ABC

(Jobs) RadioShack

(How) comparable to Texas

(Trip) Quenchers

Daily Prayers for all the Yahoo Families and Friends..

To continue getting healthy and strong as each day passes...

Happy Birthday/Happy Anniversary to All who are Celebrating Today!!

Have a Great Day !!

John M
2010-01-17 21:17:21 UTC
TripVine Trivia - Quenchers

Howstuffworks.com – comparable to Texas

Hot Jobs Trivia - Sutter Health

Are You more Intelligent than a Middle Schooler? - a - They lose kinetic energy

Champions - c - Max McGee

Music Challenge – a - Sting

Hot Music Trivia – b - Dublin

Rock Music Trivia – b - Green Day

Games 'n eCards - Red

Pop goes Trivia – c - 27-Jan

This Day in History – b - Missouri

C&P – heaqutexredbc
n7ybn
2010-01-17 18:50:02 UTC
KUPL:

Winning Weekend: Engine

Email Word: Tickets

Hidden Word: Paranoid

8:40: Dream

1:40: Equality

CCQ: Money

5:40: MLK

stagelady_99
2010-01-17 20:32:49 UTC
WGAR LOYAL LISTENER REWARDS – 99.5 CLEVELAND, OH

Artist of the day – Josh Turner

Mantel’s video – silver

City of the day – Waite Hill

4:00 flashback – Standing on th Edge of Goodbye - John Berry

5:00 trivia –

Good morning everyone. Happy Martin Luther King Day.;

No questions available yet, but I will update the above as the answers become available.No work today, but rescheduled therapy for 8 AM to get it over with for the day. Then I can relax.

Stay warm, stay safe, stay happy and stay healthy.

Stagelady/eileen
?
2010-01-17 20:41:18 UTC
Monday 1/18/10

98.7 KUPL

Country Music--b--"Somebody Like You" by Keith Urban

Hot Jobs--Radio Shack Corporation

How Stuff Works--comparable to Texas

TripVine--Quenchers

Champions--c--Max McGee

History--b--Missouri

Intelligent?--a--They lose kinetic energy.

Pop Goes--c--27-Jan.

Sleuth--COUNT

8:40--dream

1:40--equality

CCQ--money

5:40--MLK

Roxanne
Hasbie
2010-01-18 17:42:00 UTC
KUPL 98.7 Portland, Oregon

8:40 - dream

1:40 - equality

CQ - money

5:40 - MLK

I just receive a email from Bubba wanting some input / survey of the morning show.

Here's our chance to put some input into it. I'll leave the site that was sent to me for others to share theirs... I put what I thought! I want them to know my input...

Here ya go... copy and paste and say your piece! I did. :)

http://radiofeedback.com/music/kupl/perc…
Bobsbabe
2010-01-17 19:29:13 UTC
Good morning everyone. Another snowy day.

SHOPPING TRIP!

ABC for most.

Games - red

Trip - quenchers

How - comparable to Texas

Hot - health

Variety - two

Sleuth - count

CCT - fallen angel

Kword - golden gloves

9:40 - Robert downey Jr.

MCT - double ear infections

ksong - Mony mony

11:10 - the county

7:10 - volunteer

healthy - and much more

B95 -

6:25 - flipper

9:25 - google

btw - Michael Buble

4:25 - signal

Fly 92

8 - ruby

10 - football

3 - peanut

7 - puppy
countryRN
2010-01-18 02:44:52 UTC
103.5 KTU Trivia for January 18th

Are you more intelligent? a ) They lose kinetic energy.

Champions: c ) Max McGee

Music Trivia: c) OK It's Alright With Me

Pop Goes Trivia: c) 27-Jan

This Day in History : b) Missouri

Question of the Day: Nike

CountryRN27 (Marianne)
sasha
2010-01-18 03:01:13 UTC
Good morning everyone, Happy Monday, for those lucky to be off of work!

95.7 Oldies

vintage video - no one

newsletter - warm up

in word - norway

howstuffworks - comparable to texas

hot jobs - radioshack

tripvine - quenchers

Have a great day and enjoy the warm up!

Sasha
Gene K
2010-01-18 04:16:18 UTC
US99 WUSN Chicago

Artist of the Day -

Hot Jobs - Sutter Health
Balerie
2010-01-17 19:20:15 UTC
Morning All!!

Happy Monday!!

Day off yeah!!

Going to have to play in the snow.

Maybe make a snowman or a snow angel!

Have a great day!!

ABC worked for; Champions; Pop goes Trivia; This Day in U.S. History; Music Trivia; Are you More Intelligent;

Sleuth; COUNT

Games; In the game Alphabet Soup, the word “saltine” appears in which color? red

HSW; the Ultimate Pacific Ocean Quiz.; tex

Variety Video on Demand; two

Tripvine...What Saloon sponsors Stoutfest? quenchers

Hot Jobs; Click on View Top 100 Companies. What is #20? health

Dice Trivia; none today

How to Arrange Flowers; When you begin your arrangement, which part of your bouquet should you begin with? green

WRVE 99.5

CCT; fallen angel (thanks bob's babe!!)

<3 Balerie
tennis addict
2010-01-18 06:33:23 UTC
Prayers to those in Haiti and thank you for the generous support of those coming to their aid

Enjoy your day if you are off for Martin Luther King Day

Foggy here so drive safely...warm up may be coming :)

Trip: QU

Hot: HEA

How: TEX

Games: RED
2010-01-17 23:10:43 UTC
HowStuffWorks.com Trivia - comparable to Texas

Osis Juno Trivia - please

I'm going to be asking for kupl and the calgary stations for right now.

a thought for the new week:

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Trixie
2010-01-17 19:41:59 UTC
WAXX 104.5 Eau Claire, WI

6~slurp

7~precious

9~tan

1~fake

4~quarrel

TRIVIA

games~red

healthy~and

hotjobs~radio

stuff~texas

sleuth~count

tripvine~quenchers
Davin M
2010-01-17 20:40:06 UTC
ABC will work to answer most of the multiple choice questions

Wow what an awful day here the fog was so bad all day but tonight the drive home was trecheous!!!

Davin
Jeff R
2010-01-18 04:06:14 UTC
WWYZ 92.5

More intel-a

Champ-c

Country-b

CV-briefcase

Games-red

Popgoes-c

History-b

Sleuth-cou

Hotjobs-ra

Howstuff-tex

Tripvine-qu

Healthy samples-and

1 survey for 1500 points

Bosh-e

Town-P

Wendy online-T

wendy lunch-c

Bama's drive-c

Thoughts prayers and good wishes to all.

Jeff
?
2010-01-17 20:44:20 UTC
Good evening all

Typing in all 3 letters (A&B&C) all @ once, will give you points for most trivia

Not so nice weather again here today.

Just got home from a nice retirement dinner for a friend, what a fun evening.

ADB
KO ala
2010-01-17 20:55:36 UTC
KUPL

http://www.kuplnation.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?CodeID=144493&type=4

enter "win prizes"

8:40 = dream

Healthy samples.. = and much more

1:40 = equality

Let KUPL know what you think of the AM show at

http://radiofeedback.com/music/kupl/percepual.php

curious cq = money

5:40 = MLK
country
2010-01-17 19:35:31 UTC
WUSN(US​ 99)Chicago,Illinois

​Artist(Monday)-LAD

​Andy's(Monday)-IME

Nascar(Monday)-SAF

Taylor Swift(Monday)-OVE

Trivia-ABC

Hot Jobs-SEA

TripVine-QU

Healthy Samples-AND

copy and paste

ladimesafseaquandbcove

It takes only 1-3 letters to get the points

WMIL​

Artist-​EMEerson drive

Town-HALes corners

Mitch Morgan #20-daNNY gokey

Karen Kritter-PUM

Cafe-​ SAL

Trivia-ABC​

Sleuth-COU

Hot Job-SEA

How-TEX

TripVine-QU

Team-BUT​

Facebook-MARtin luter king,jr.

Newsletter(1/15)-GOKey

copy​ and​ paste​

emehalnnypumsalcoutexqubutmargoksea

Video on demand-a briefcase

WWYZ

Town-P

Wendy Lunch-C

Bama-C

Game-RED

Trivia-ABC

Sleuth-COU

How-TEX

Hot Job-SEA

Healthy Samples-AND

TripVine-QU

Bosh-E

Wendy-T

Newsletter-always the letter E

copy and paste predbcoutexandqu

Video on demand-a briefcasa

WCCQ-Artist-Alambama

Newsletter(1/18)-Willie

GAC

Top 20-GAC

Watch&Win-AD

Street Code-SUZ

(trivia)

Trivia-ABC

Sleuth-COU

Superfan Monday(25,000)-3

Superfan Monday(20,000)-Little Rock,AR.

(Year Country)

copy and paste monjoeve

(Year Trivia)

copy and paste sanfaijon

(Bonus Codes)copy and paste

onktwajperflyshiweemarevatad

10PM(20,000)-ONK

11PM(50,000)-PER

12AM(40,000)-FLY

5PM(25,000)-SHI

6PM(20,000)-ONK

7PM(50,000)-PER

8PM(40,000)-FLY

9PM(25,000)-SHI

Mon. Facebook(15,000)-WEE

Mon. Twitter(15,000)-TWA

Alan Jackson(25,000)-AJP

Martina(25,000)-MAR

Sara(25,000)-EVA

Trace(25,000)-TAD

Country
2010-01-17 19:33:21 UTC
hot jobs - radioshack corporation

hsw - the ultimate pacific ocean quiz - comparable to texas

tripvine - quenchers saloon

dispatchgirl
2010-01-18 06:55:56 UTC
KYKX

7:05 word -- State

8:05 word -- Federal

12:05 word -- Holiday

5:05 word -- Today
.
2010-01-17 19:44:59 UTC
abc works for most of the trivia stuff

Have a good day :)

Candy
Larree
2010-01-17 20:19:25 UTC
KUPL 98.7 PDX

WWW - engine

SLEUTH - count

CCQ - money
Cindy W
2010-01-17 20:01:44 UTC
KUPL 98.7

ABC FOR MOST TRIVIA

HOT JOBS-RADIO SHACK

HOW STUFF WORKS-COMPARABLE TO TEXAS

TRIPVINE-QUENCHERS

SLEUTH-COUNT
iaregustavorico
2010-01-17 18:47:47 UTC
hun just go on history.com its all right there